Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, especially people with gastric and acid reflux issues. I always looking out for breakfast idea but what’s better than the combination of bacon and egg for breakfast.
I guess most of you have seen this on facebook but how many of you actually tried it? Frankly it’s relatively easy and perfect for beginner to impress your lover/family.
There’s only a few ingredients called for the recipe, thick cut bacon strip, eggs, parmesan cheese, salt and paper.
I marinated the thick cut bacon strip with Lingham Sriracha Hot sauce for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
Pan-fried the bacon strip for 2-3 minutes and drain the oil on towel paper.
Brush the muffin pan generously with melted butter and lay the bacon strip forming a bacon lined cup.
Crack one egg into each bacon lined cup
Topped each bacon egg cup with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Sent to the oven for 10-15 minutes and bon appetite!
Spicy Bacon Egg Cups/strong>
Ingredients (3 servings):
3 thick-cut bacon strip
2 tablespoons Lingham Sriracha Sauce
1 tablespoon of butter (melted)
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, marinate the thick-cut bacon with Lingham Sriracha Sauce and refrigerate at least half an hour to 2.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
3. Pan-fry the marinated bacon strip for 2-3 minutes in a non-stick pan and drain it with towel paper.
4. Brush the muffin pan generously with melted butter for easy removal.
5. Lay the bacon strip in the muffin pan forming bacon line cups.
6. Crack one egg into each bacon line cup.
7. Top each bacon egg cup with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
8. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes.
9. Bon appetite!